Saturday 10 December 2011

Pin The Tail On The Donkey!


Pin The Tail On The Donkey!

I know, I know…….it’s not the orthodox way to decide where the electric sockets are going to be positioned but when all I can see is a hole in the ground it just seems to be the easiest option.  I shall just hang the plans up, put on a blindfold and stick pins in random places.  I know wherever I decide to put a socket it will be the wrong place. 

I am having to make life changing decisions here (slight exaggeration) about where to place my sink, washing machine, fridge etc.  Why have they suddenly become MY sink and MY washing machine?  Probably for no other reason than I spend most time in the company of these things.  The LGB (Little Geordie Builder – I think that is what the B stands for) has deemed the kitchen to be my domain and therefore all decisions are my responsibility.  God forbid if I get the ‘ergonomics’ wrong or if my perfect ‘working triangle’ goes pear shaped.  Will I end up with my own Bermuda Triangle where everything disappears never to be found? Nothing new there Brendan would say!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. Nice to know there is someone out there!